Saturday, March 29, 2008

MARCH

came march and it was indeed a very busy month.
each weekend had something or the other for me.
the first weekend there was pragyan, my college tech fest.
the second weekend there was something else (i dont remember exactly)
the third weekend there was Currents -my dept. symposium
the fourth weekend there was a programme at anna university
this is the fifth weekend a breather after struggling my way through 3 days of cycle tests!!
another thing...
i want to tell that the blogging workshop at currents, though turned out not so crowd-pulling, had some tips for ppl like me
1. to have a specific blog filled with no one else is interested basically serves not much.
2. to have a blog and post once in a blue moon again is worthless
3. to not publicise a blog is as good as not having one!
4. to blog is not to submit a thesis. it is to showcase your observations(yo "observer"! a pat on your back)
5. to write a blog like your research paper is like producing a movie that will never be shown!!
so i thanked Rashmi Bansal in my heart and decided that i will reinvent my blog.
(no!no! for those of you who said,"another new one?!"; i am just continuin in this).
so let me get some fresh air these days and i then i will post about all these stuff!

No comments: